Would you rather be rich and have no free time or struggle with money but have loads of free time? I would like to have one profession that give for me and my family a comfortable live with vacation and whole benefits.
If you were a boss, would your rather be liked or feared? If I were boss showed to my workers the rules and make respect them like you.
Do you prefer to dress nicely or comfortably? I prefer to dress comfortable.
Who is the most influential person in your life? My son Danielito.
What is your pet peeve? When people smoke in front of children,
What do you get excited about? I get excited by many reasons: when I improve my English pronunciation, when my son gets grade notes, when the doctor told me that I am OK, when I spoke by phone with my family in Ecuador, when I can be useful for some people.
What's the last thing you laughed really hard over? I laughed last Sunday when my son was playing with my husband.
Could you live without your cell phone for one week? One month? Yes.
What woke you up this morning? I woke up by myself, and my husband call us from his job at seven o’clock every morning, Monday to Friday.
Do you use myspace or facebook? No, I don’t have time right now.
If you could take one friend on vacation with you, who would it be? I would like to take my friend Laurita, she lives in Ecuador, she was my coworker in my job in Ecuador, and she is the nicest person with me in my life.
Are you scared of spiders, cockroaches, or snakes? I am scared of snakes.
Could you go a month without cursing? Yes.
Have you ever been bullied by anyone? Yes, my fist coworker in my fist job in this country.
Do you prefer a wild night on the town or a quiet evening at home? I have experience with both, and then I would like to have both.
If you could move somewhere else, would you? I would like to move to a better job.
How many true friends do you have? My true friend is God.
What is something you really want right now? I would like to work less hours and have time for to study English and spend with my son.
Are you a forgiving person? No, but I am trying.
Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone? I am married.
Who was the last person to make you smile? You.
Do you miss anyone? Yes, I do. I miss my parents and friends from Ecuador.
Is it more important to be honest or kind? If the person is honest is kind too, the one is consequence from the other.
Are you a bad or a good influence? At home I am good influence.
Is there anyone you want to visit you? In this city no.
What is something your friends make fun of you for? When my coworkers tell me some joke.
Is there something about yourself that you would change if you could? Yes, many things.
In one word describe yourself. Constantly.
Is there anyone you wish could “see you now?” My friend Laurita.
What is your dream job? To be professional.
Have you ever been accused of something you didn’t do? Yes, but I am not guilty
What is your favorite movie? My favorite movie is 300 miles looking for my mom.
Who is your favorite celebrity? My son’s birthday.
Brittany Spears: yes or no? No.
Michael Jackson: yes or no? No.
Tom Cruise: yes or no? Yes.
Madonna: yes or no? No.
What is your favorite song? Wine Greek. It is in Spanish.
What is your favorite book? I have many in Spanish in special books that give lessons.
What is your favorite leisure activity? I don’t have time.
Do you like change? Yes.
Are you a control freak? No now
What is advice you would give to a friend who wanted to move to NYC? To be ready in different ways.
What is the happiest moment you’ve had in the last year? When my son got top class.
What is one piece of advice you have learned in the past year that you will/would share with your children? Don’t leave for tomorrow, do now, tomorrow maybe will be late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the idea about never being defeated.
ReplyDelete